Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Products I am loving right now!

I have discovered some new products that I am in love with!

Halo Powder by Smashbox Cosmetics: This is a hydrating powder! It helps soften fine lines and even treats the skin with 48 minerals and 11 amino acids. I love setting my foundation with it or buffing it on as a light weight foundation.

Shea Moisture Organic African Black Soap Shea Butter Wash: This is a product for people who have any kind of skin issues like acne, eczema, oily skin, etc. It is loaded with vitamin E and aloe to sooth the skin. It smells amazing!! There is a body lotion as well that is wonderful. They have many different products I highly recommend.

So, I am on this journey to find cosmetics that aren't full of all kinds of junk. I just want to put makeup and body stuff on knowing that I am not absorbing a ton of crap with it. I will update you all on all the goodies I find along the way. I will be doing the same with my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment