Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed In!

Well, I am snowed in for the second day in a row! What to do?
I have done a purifying mask and also did a hair mask. I have attempted to clean but, my children refuse to keep it that way. I am sick of facebook for the moment. I have waited patiently for someone to post something interesting. Discovered a new product that I love: Duwop Clear Revolution Sunless Tan lotion! Envious that my parents are "stuck" in Florida due to not being able to drive back through the blizzard. Must be rough! I am waiting to go completely insane from cabin fever. I think I might read if and when the kids lay down for a nap. I might wash my hair again. I think seeing the sun is great just wish it would warm up Nebraska at the same time. I officially have just shared my insanity with you all! Happy Snow Day!

Peaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment